Welcome AboardAt Boatshed Norfolk, we pride ourselves on providing a true and complete representation of each boat we display, and we strive to make the process of buying a pre-owned boat pleasant and easy.
We will give you help and advice on all aspects of buying and selling including transport insurance and mooring costs etc.
If you are selling your boat we offer competitive rates, amazing coverage and all viewings are conducted by us at all times. We work on a no sale no fee basis.
We have a database of over 600,000 registered customers looking to buy a boat.
Boatshed have just launched "Owner Portal" to allow boat sellers to monitor progress of their boat for sale in real time.
Getting regular updates from your yacht broker about sales activity on your boat is vital. Boatshed already have a variety of feedback systems to make sure owners are kept up to date with activity.
However as an extension to this, Boatshed now have a new secure area where owners of boats can get live information on the activity and sales data for their boat for sale.
Owner Portal Area
- View live info on all your boats for sale.
- Detailed viewing statistics for your boat
- View historic price reductions.
- Request price adjustments and new marketing.
- View boat documents uploaded by your broker
- Request your an appointment with your broker.
- Enter your boat into the next boat auction
Remember if you have not got your boat for sale with Boatshed yet then your local broker is only a few clicks away
Boat of the Moment
Hardy Seawings 234
|Engine||1 x petrol 4 stroke 146hp, Volvo AQ 151 (1991)|
Recently Added Motor Boats
Recently Added Sail Boats
Recently Reduced Boats
- Eastwood 24 #161706
- Wooden Broads Cruiser Moore and Sons 22ft Cabin Cruiser #167216
- Freeman 24 750 Hard Top #157423
- Sheerline 820 #160457
- Hardy Seawings 234 #171751
- Aquafibre 37 #170750
- Wooden Motor Cruiser 24' By Compass Craft #170742
- Viking 22 #171545
- Leisure 23SL Twin Bilge Keels #170407
- Pegasus 800 #161042