|Fuel capacity||200.0 ltr (44.0 USG) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Water capacity||300.0 ltr (66.0 USG) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Holding tank capacity||200.0 ltr (44.0 USG) Total - 2 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x diesel 40hp|
|Engine make and model||Nanni 4.195 (2006)|
|Engine Hours||Not Recorded|
|Prop(s)||3 Blade Bronze|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||2.2 ltr (0.5 USG) /hour At Cruising Speed|
|Cruising speed (approx)||5 knots|
|Max speed (approx)||7 knots|
Engines serviced SUMMER 2019. ENGINE OIL / FILTERS / FUEL FILTERS/ GEARBOX OIL/ STERNGLAND REPACKED / ENGINE RAW WATER JABSCO PUMP FULLY OVERHAULED / FUEL TANK DRAINED OF WATER
BOAT HAS 2 ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS. A 24V SYSTEM TO POWER FRIDGE AND HEATER WHICH IS CHARGED VIA VICTRON CHARGER AND ENGINE 24V ALTERNATOR.
12V SYSTEM POWERS THE REST OF THE BOAT. CHARGED VIA VICTRON MAINS CHARGER, ENGINE ALTERNATOR AND SOLAR PANELS ( 100WATT ). 2 X BATTERIES THESE ALSO ACT AS ENGINE STARTER. REPLACED OCTOBER 2019
12 volt, 6 batteries charged by: engine, solar panels, shore power 500W Inverter, Bow thruster has 2 dedicated batteries also charged by engine.
Hull is Copper coated therefore anti fouling not required.
|Total # of berths||8|
|No. of double berths||3|
|No. of single berths||2|
|Heads||2 heads (Manual)|
4 burner propane Stove
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
4 burner propane Stove
5.00m of rode
12v 75kgf Bow Thruster fittedNovember 2016
|Carbon Monoxide detector|
1 bilge pumps (0 manual / 1 electric)
Current BSC until 24th March 2023
Last Survey August 2016
Alpha (Alphacraft) 42 Lowliner offering up to 8 berths in 3 separate cabins. She has 2 adjacent shower rooms and heads (one en suite to main aft cabin).
She has a duel helm position, wide side decks for safe and easy access, folding windscreen for access under most bridges, Eberspacher heating system, large forward saloon area with large windows. She is powered by a Modern Nanni 4 cylinder diesel engine.
An excellent all year round cruiser she is well priced and offers a high level of comfort and is ideal for long stays aboard or permanent living.
• Bow thruster fitted November 2016 by ferry marina,, Vetus 12v 75kgf – radio remote control
• Canopy over upper helm new in 2018 by creative covers Norwich
• Underwater hull is copper impregnated gelcoat
• Twin waste tanks fitted, one for each toilet
• Has been extensively refitted and refurbished in my ownership ( over 10k spent ) from new carpets / curtains to rewiring/additional ventilation/bowthruster/solar panels/ canopy over upper helm/ new forward mooring cleats/ forward safety rail... the list goes on and on and on
• 500w inverter fitted
• Boat will be sold pretty much to go with all crockery, utensils etc.
• BA licence has been renewed
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.
How long have you owned the boat for?
Why are you selling her?
Retiring from boating
Where have you sailed her?